A supposingly happy post turns out not to be that happy after all.
I bought a new digital camera from the PC fair at suntec just now. It's just simply perfect until that I realised that I seems to have one shortage of memory stick.
Maybe I had made a mistake.
Maybe there's just suppose to have one memory stick instead of two.
Maybe it's just my hearing got problem that I heard that there are two memory sticks given.
Maybe it's just all my fault.
I am going to turn into a mule and that's it. I have had enough.
Who bothers to listen to me?
Ans: No ONE.
I think I shall just forget about the last memory stick and buy a new one on my own instead.
I am just so disappointed that no one bothers to listen to me. Sigh. =(
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment